My Dentist at Cannon Hill offers expert cosmetic dentistry services for the people of Cannon Hill, Brisbane and the surrounding suburbs of Murarrie, Morningside, Carina, Carina Heights, Tingalpa, Hemmant, Balmoral, Hawthorne, Bulimba, Carindale, Seven Hills and Camp Hill.
We understand the importance of a beautiful and natural smile. Our expert cosmetic dentist are here to listen to your goals and ensure that you obtain your perfect smile. Cosmetic dentistry is an extremely uplifting process and we love witnessing the confidence and growth experienced by many of our patients after receiving a high-quality smile makeover.
As well as being committed to helping you achieve your dream smile, we also aim to make your dental experience as pleasant and as comfortable as possible. Our professional team is always on hand to oversee all of your needs and answer all of your questions.
Cosmetic Dentistry Solutions
If you are suffering from any of the following problems:
- chipped or cracked teeth
- worn down teeth
- yellow, dark discoloured teeth
- uneven teeth
- misaligned teeth
- missing tooth / teeth
- gaps in between teeth
- uneven sized teeth
We can help! At My Dentist at Cannon hill, we offer the following dental treatment solutions to greatly improve your teeth and smile:
- Aesthetic Resin bonding and fillings – aesthetic resin bonding is done with composite resin (tooth colour filling materials). This can used to correct and repair tooth imperfections such as uneven sized teeth, minor misaligned teeth, excess gaps in between teeth and fill in cavities
- Composite and porcelain veneers – thin tooth facings that recreate the natural look of teeth while providing strength and resilience. Like aesthetic resin bonding they can be used to correct tooth imperfections such as uneven sized teeth, uneven lengths of teeth, misaligned teeth and excess gaps in between teeth
- Aesthetic dentures – false teeth uniquely designed to resemble the natural way your teeth looked before extraction
- Teeth whitening – lightens the actual colour of teeth for a brighter smile
- Crowns and bridges– crowns restore a tooth’s appearance and strength while dental bridges are a more aesthetic solution to replace missing teeth compared to dentures
- Invisalign– corrects alignment issues and effectively straightens teeth with removable and virtually invisible braces
For more information regarding our cosmetic dental treatments, contact us online or call 07 3902 1023 today.